Friday, November 25, 2005

Happy Thanks Giving

Hello My Dear Friend!

I am new to Bloging and I just wrote a new blog and it got deleted. Rather than forget about the message I was going to give you, I will give you this message.

When things just don't go the way you wanted them to...Just accept it! It is a pretty simple way to live. Do whatever you have to do, but don't fight what you can't change.

Acceptance is freedom and liberation at the highest level. The message I wrote was a different one, but it was about passing on happiness to you. So the words may be different but the message is ultimately the same one.

Being Happy is the way to go! Don't allow anything to stop you or get in the way of your happiness. After all the only reason you are unhappy is because you want to be happy. The only thing that can stop you is.......YOU! The only thing that can make you happy is.......YOU!

You are very powerful! May your force be with YOU!

No comments: